It's Your Money!
We want you to keep more of it. Let us help!
HERE IS WHAT FED TAX RELIEF DOES ON AN IRS INVESTIGATION
- Download complete wage and income transcripts including account transcripts from the IRS computers.
- Review specific tax years and find out the amount owed per year along with the amount of penalties for that year
- Determine if clients is in que for collections and or a revenue officer
- Find out if any liens are on customer credit report and or assets
- Find out the Collection Statue Expiration dates aka (CSED)
- Information on why the client owes for that specific years, like was it under withholding, audit, not reporting all of the income that was reported to the IRS
- Analyze wage and income to determine eligibility for a specific resolution like OIC or CNC
- Find out if client has any unfiled tax returns for specific years
- The specific reason for balances the IRS claims and the amount of penalties, example if client did not file the return and the IRS filed for them an SFR
- Send client a detailed investigation report on how to handle the balances and a plan of resolution.
- Release all transcripts via email or snail mail to client
- A professional consultant will reach out via phone to give you a personalized plan of attack on how to get rid of penalties and or the tax balance by providing a financial analysis and how we can strategically execute it.
- Any missing years must be filed before any type of resolution and un filed tax years can be considered criminal by the IRS
- Place a courtesy collection hold for 30 days with an 8821 on file
- Send the client a case review on the complete investigation and the resolution options (this is done before the consultant call)