Our Approach to Tax Resolution is Very Simple
We start by having our in-house Tax Specialists contact the IRS or State Tax Offices on behalf of our clients to find out what exactly the tax amounts that are showing as due and if there are any years of unfiled tax returns.
Our Fees are Very Simple and Reasonable
Once an 8821 form – The IRS Tax Information Authorization Agreement -- is signed by our clients we will contact with the IRS. When the tax amount due is determined, the fee for representation and potential resolution is just 10 percent of the back due tax. In addition, tax prep work for things like W-2 and 1099 filings are billed on an hourly basis. Both the representation fee and tax prep fees when compared to other tax resolution firms you will find are very low. Our mission is to help the tens of thousands of Americans with small tax issues who are ignored and/or overcharged by large tax resolution firms:
- We offer rates far below the rates of other tax companies as well as the industry standard dealing with the IRS directly so you don’t have to.
- Helping you every step of the way, regardless of the amount you owe, from $1,000 to $1,000,000.
- Stopping the IRS from hounding you and using pressure tactics to scare you. Offering solutions that avoiding having your assets seized and your bank accounts raided.
- Eliminating the worry and stress you might feel by avoiding any wage garnishments.
- Ensuring the IRS cannot take any future refunds you are rightfully owed.
Remember, IF the IRS suspects you are guilty of fraud or tax evasion, you could have criminal problems on your hands. That is why an investigation is important.
However, if you simply owe a lot of tax principle, penalties, and interest, you may be able to resolve the case or even discharge some of those taxes in bankruptcy.
Each case is different and consulting Federal Tax Relief, you will allow us to take action quickly and help you either eliminate your taxes, or work out a plan with the IRS to gradually pay them off without penalties or other legal problems.
What You Can Expect When You Partner with Federal Tax Relief
When you chose to take action and fight back, Federal Tax Relief is committed to being the highest quality provider at the lowest cost. During your initial experience with Federal Tax Relief, you can expect:
- A consultation with a Tax Resolution Officer.
- An investigation by an IRS Enrolled Agent or Tax Accountant on your behalf.
- A proposal within 24-48 hours to resolve your tax issues.
Federal Tax Relief Offers the Highest Level of Moral Standards, Integrity, and Customer Service. Regardless of how much you owe in taxes, rest assured knowing Federal Tax Relief can help you. We continually maintain & operate with a customer service approach that exceeds our clients' expectations. We do not have minimums on the amount of taxes you owe in order to accept you into our family of clients. Industry low fees, professional investigation into your case, customized approach, and exceptional customer support make Federal Tax Relief the best choice for your IRS tax resolution. *There are no hidden charges. After we've completed the IRS tax investigation on your behalf, we'll present you with real solutions to resolve your tax problems with the IRS. Then the decision is yours. You are not obligated to pay us anything unless you are completely confident we can help you solve this problem affordably.